One Day Website The best day you can spend on your business
Your business’s most valuable asset is your time; every day you spend working on your business is a day spent not working in your business. This is one day spent on the business that frees you to work in it. By cutting through the noise and giving sharp focus to building your website, we bring the vision for your business to life for the whole world to see on day one. At the end of the day we launch your site and it is ready to be part of your marketing plan.
One Day. Really.
It is a very full day, and we don’t have any time to lose. This is essential to the success of your site launch.
It’s like a barn raising: one day to build, but there is some prep work. Don’t worry; we will guide you through it all. We want you to have an awesome website, so we have tools to help you get all the pieces in order. This is the key to success.
The thing that typically slows down website building is the long process of incremental decision making - by completing our One Day Website Guide, we pull the pain out of the process.
You will get to choose the theme we start from. In our initial discovery meeting we will cover what kinds of sites you like and what you don’t like. Then we collect some themes that fit those desires. We will use the one you choose and customize the logo, colors, text, and photos.
On the build day you will be on hand to work in collaboration to bring your website to life.
Need something special?
This is a big part of the discovery process: what do you need? At Blue Orchid Web Development we are dedicated to building the site you need in a personalized, white-glove way that is collaborative in nature. So not only will we meet with you before the build and really discuss your needs, but we will also bring you into the process, ensuring that your website is not an off-the-shelf, instantly recognizable version of someone else’s vision. And we do it all using the best-in-class tools.
Day 2 and Beyond
The One Day Website program includes one year of premium managed hosting and maintenance. Website technology is always changing and so is your business. We dedicate much of our time to staying informed about the changes in our world, just like you do in yours. We have the focus and skills to maintain your website so you don’t have to.
- We maintain any licenses or registrations for the software tools we use. You never have to keep track of those updates or renewals.
- We test all forms on your website quarterly.
- We include dedicated development time each month for small jobs such as content changes, image changes, etc.
- We also include website privacy policies, spam protection, premium hosting, and other best-in-class tools.
- And, in the event something does go wrong (it’s rare, but it happens) we are the ones that contact support and stay with it until the problem is resolved.
As part of the One Day Website package we provide premium, state-of-the-art hosting that is fast, reliable, and secure because it is built specifically for hosting WordPress sites. This means your site is not smashed onto a crowded server with too many other websites, resulting in slowdowns due to traffic on those other sites. As your site grows we can swiftly scale up your hosting to prevent delayed loading and bad experiences for your site visitors in a seamless way. This is the advantage of managed hosting: we watch that traffic and monitor for any downtime, then take the steps to resolve it if needed.
Package Cost Website, Hosting, Care & Maintenance
- $1500 to book the build day. This includes discovery, design, and build of the full website with all content and functionality as agreed.
- $ 250 per month for 12 months. This includes premium hosting, maintenance of software licenses, privacy policies, spam protection, dedicated development time, core and plugin updates. Billed beginning 30 days from signed agreement.
Total cost: $4500.
Let's Dig In
We would like to hear more about your project. Use the calendar link to book a half-hour video call.